The purpose of Security Administrators’ social media presence is to share information and ideas that we deem interesting, educational and thought-provoking. Any comments by any entity other than Security Administrators, Inc., are public opinions and do not necessarily reflect the position or opinion of Security Administrators. We reserve the right to block any commenter and remove any posts that we deem to be inappropriate, offensive or an infringement upon another’s rights or in violation of any laws at any time.
Your positive contribution to our online discussions is welcome, we simply ask the following:
- Use good judgment when posting comments. Do not post comments that can be viewed as obscene, offensive, inappropriate, defamatory, untruthful, harassing, threatening, stalking, discriminatory, abusive, or profane.
- Do not post materials that are confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, illegal or otherwise objectionable. Do not attach copyrighted or other protected materials unless you own or control rights to those materials.
- Avoid discussing specific insurance or investment products, investment advice, trading strategies or agents.
- Do not post any links or other content that contains viruses or malicious software or otherwise violates any federal or state laws.
- Remember, you are responsible for any information that you post on our social media profiles, pages or channels. Security Administrators is not liable for any damages that may arise from your use of our profiles, pages or channels.
Social Media Site Content
The information provided via Security Administrators’ social media profiles, pages or channels, is not intended to provide legal, investment or tax advice. Security Administrators, Inc., and its employees are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional services. If legal advice or other professional assistance is required, the services of a competent advisor should be sought.
All content on our social media profiles, pages or channels, is the exclusive property of and owned by Security Administrators and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print materials from our social media profiles, pages or channels, for your personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of content on these outlets is expressly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from materials published on these outlets.
By submitting items to our social media profiles, pages or channels, you are granting Security Administrators the unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display said material.
Third Party Sites
Terms and Conditions
Security Administrators reserves the right to modify content of its social media profiles, pages or channels, at any time, without notice. SAI may also change its Social Media Disclaimer from time to time; when changes are made, the version date will also be updated to reflect that a revision occurred. We encourage you to periodically reread this Disclaimer to see if there have been any changes that may affect you.